Atlantic Residential has an exciting career opportunity available. We are currently looking for a Property Manager for our fabulous apartment communities. Our company provides the highest level of residential satisfaction by building and managing Best-in-class Products in Best-in-class Neighborhoods.
At Atlantic Residential, you can expect great pay, benefits, paid vacations and holidays, incentive bonuses, and internal growth potential. If you are interested in an excellent opportunity with a dynamic company, please see details below.
The Property Manager will be responsible for the initial start-up marketing, day to day operations, resident events and retention programs, creating and managing all budgets, rent rolls, projections, and occupancy goals. The Property Manager must be a leader who will build a goal orientated leasing team as well as staff the maintenance department. The Property Manager is responsible for preparing management reports; office management and ensuring that the communities’ curb appeal is immaculate.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartment industry.
- Staff, supervise, train, and motivate all on-site staff in order to achieve community goals.
- Market community effectively to include web site updates, social media networking and conduct outreach marketing to ensure adequate traffic to establish leases to reach lease up goals.
- Ensure financial quality of new residents.
- Oversight of the property’s financials including bookkeeping functions, budgets / budget tracking and expenses.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed as detailed in the employee manual.
- Obtain and process apartment rental applications via in person and online formats.
- Perform collection of move-in monies and monthly rental payments on-site.
- Perform evictions, utility cut-offs and landlord liens as required on delinquent rents.
- Responsible for obtaining service contracts, vendor relations, process all vendor invoices and obtain certificates of insurance.
- Ensure lease files are complete and being executed properly with proper income documentation.
- Perform new unit walks and acceptances.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a regular basis; check on vacant units; conduct move in and move out inspections.
- Coordinate with maintenance and make ready staff to ensure timely turn of apartments after move-out.
- Conduct market surveys weekly and provide information regarding market trends.
- Process all invoices and security deposits as per company policy.
- Oversight of the community’s financials including bookkeeping functions, budgets, budget tracking and expenses.
- Maintain liability awareness to avoid resident conflicts and property loss.
- Perform additional tasks or duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Three (3) + years on-site property management experience.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly motivated, energetic individual with a positive attitude. Must be a team player and have excellent sales/closing skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Must be able to work independently and perform duties utilizing time management recognizing and anticipating daily property duties.
- Must properly interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Must establish appropriate course of action for self and staff to accomplish goals and make proper assignments of personnel.
- Must possess excellent computer skills. Yardi experience a plus.
- Must have management experience with a successful track record of accomplishments.