Atlantic Residential has an exciting career opportunity available. We are currently looking for a Groundskeeper for our fabulous apartment communities. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of residential satisfaction by building and managing Best- in-class Products in Best-in-class Neighborhoods.
At Atlantic Residential, you can expect great pay, benefits, paid vacations and holidays, incentive bonuses, and internal growth potential. If you are interested in an excellent opportunity with a dynamic company, please see details below.
The Groundskeeper is a member of the Maintenance staff working directly with the Maintenance Supervisor and the office staff to provide world class service to our residents. A Groundskeeper is responsible for walking the property on a frequent basis ensuring the property grounds and landscaping are free of debris and are properly maintained. The primary duties of the Groundskeeper include removing trash and litter from the property grounds, sweeping and pressure washing pathways and buildings, basic gardening, and weeding, and wiping down and cleaning windows and common furniture. The Groundskeeper may also be asked to complete general maintenance tasks related to household, building, and grounds repairs.
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image which includes cleaning of the driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas, maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas.
- Responsible for providing world class customer service by addressing the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- May be called upon to the Maintenance staff on other projects as needed.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Previous grounds or custodial maintenance experience.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with customers, process Company paperwork, and interpret safety and operating manuals and procedures.
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency.
- Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and ability to navigate elevation changes while maintaining balance.
- Frequent need to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to navigate difficult terrain and access small areas.
- Valid Driver License.